Maps and Monitoring Locations
Utah Water Watch Monitoring Sites
Explore the map below that shows active and available UWW monitoring sites throughout Utah.
- Zoom in to a region you are interested in and click on the stars to find out more information about each site.
- To view active sites and available sites separately, click on the symbol in the top left corner of the map. Then, check the layers you wish to see.
- To view the map in a new web page tab, click on the symbol in the top right corner of the map.
= active stream sites
= active lake sites
= available stream sites
= available lake sites
Interactive maps and resources to see what watershed you live in:
- Utah Major Watersheds- This is how the Division of Water Quality breaks down our 10 major watersheds
- Division of Water Quality Assessment Units- Find out the designated beneficial uses of water in Utah
- Utah Clean Water- See projects that have been done in your watershed