This year we will give out monthly prizes for volunteers submitting data. Prizes include gift cards, T-shirts, hats, water bottles and other fun items to show our appreciation. No additional effort is needed to be eligible for the monthly drawing. Simply monitor your site and submit your data online to be automatically entered into the drawing.
- Prizes are only awarded for the months of April through October.
- One winner will be selected for each month. No repeat winners during the same calendar year.
- The selection for the monthly winner will occur three business days after the end of the month.To be eligible your report for the month needs to be submitted by then.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the pool of all volunteers who have successfully reported a monitoring event for that month.
- Your name will be put into the drawing each time you report a monitoring event during the month. The more you monitor, the more chances you have of winning a prize!
- If you are selected to be a winner, you will be contacted by email or phone after the selection has been made.
- We will also announce the winner on the Utah Water Watch website and social media.
2014 Monthly Winners
April - Carol Flowers - Mill Creek in Salt Lake County
May - Greg Beveridge - Logan River in Cache County
June - Heather Prine - Silver Creek in Summit County
July - Craig Page - Kays Creek in Davis County
August - Rodney Buttars - City Creek in Cache County