In the News
Utah Water Watch has been featured in many media pieces. Below are a listing of some of the stories that feature Utah Water Watch and our great volunteers.
Utah Water Week Sampling Results. Summer 2014
Utah Water Week. Spring 2014
2013 Volunteer of the Year. Spring 2014
Monthly Prizes. Spring 2014
- Utah Water Watch seeks citizen scientists. Park Record. May 20, 2014
- Event Discusses Rooftop Rainwater Collection. Herald Journal. April 9, 2014
- USU Water Quality Extension, iUTAH, Partners Unveil Logan River Sign. Utah State Today. Oct. 9, 2014.
- New sign at Logan River teaches about water quality. Cache Valley Daily. Oct. 14, 2014.
- Beaver App helps citizens monitor beavers in Utah. Explore Utah Science. July 13, 2014
- Project Seeks to Educate Public on Water Quality. Utah Public Radio. Oct. 9, 2014
- Volunteers monitor water quality across Utah. ABC 4 News. Oct. 8, 2014
Year in Review Report. Winter 2013
Featured Volunteer - Ken Paul. Summer 2013
Featured Water Body - Mirror Lake. Summer 2013
Utah Water Watch Volunteers Collect Stream Data. Environmental Monitor. July 15, 2013
- USU expands hands on science camp for kids. KSL 5. June 7, 2013
- Utah Water Watch program coordinator Brian Green was a featured guest on "Zesty Garden" from UPR on August 15, 2013
- Utah Water Watch Uses Volunteers to monitor water quality across state. Utah Public Radio. July 1, 2013
- Top of Utahns Test Water Quality for State. Standard-Examiner. August 9, 2013
- "Water Watcher" Volunteers Needed. Provo Herald. June 22, 2013
- Water watch program seeks volunteers. The Pyramid. June 13, 2013
- Utah Water Watch featured on Utah Public Radio. July 16, 2012
- Utah Water Watch program coordinator Brian Greene was a featured guest on "This Green Earth" from KPCW on May 29th, 2012
- Testing the Water. Park Record. October 9, 2012
- Volunteer monitors sought to help track Utah's water quality. Salt Lake Tribune. September 26, 2012
If you are interested in writing a story about Utah Water Watch, or know of more media pieces that exist, please contact the Program Coordinator.