We have switched to CitSci.org for our database platform, which is used by a number of citizen science programs throughout the US. We have stopped accepting submissions at uww.usu.edu at the end of June 2018. Below are instructions for using the new CitSci.org database.
See instructions below to submit, view and download data. While most of the data is available on CitSci.org, there is still some legacy data missing (We hope to have this fixed soon).
There is a gap in the Tier 1 Stream and Lake data between April 2018 and June 2018. Also most Tier 2 data before June is not available on CitSci. To access all the data, contact us for help - email@example.com or 435-797-2580. You can also still access the legacy data at https://uww.usu.edu.
Joining CitSci Instructions
1. To begin entering data, click on the "Go to the Database" button.
2. Once on the new page, click "Login"on the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on the green "Sign Up" button
4. It will then ask for some information. Once you have completed this, press "submit."
5. Next, you will click on "Projects" toward the top of the page and search for "Utah Water Watch" and click on "Ask to Join."
6. A new screen will show up. Check the box next to "I accept this agreement" and click submit. Your request will be accepted within a few days. Once you have been accepted you will be able to submit data.