Utah Water Watch data is publicly available on CitSci.org, which was developed through the Natural Resources Ecology Lab (NREL) at Colorado State University as an initiative to promote citizen involvement in scientific research.
See instructions below to submit, view and download data. The use of the previous website uww.usu.edu for data entry was ended June 30, 2018.
While all Tier 1 data is available on CitSci.org, there is still some legacy data missing which we hope to have fixed as soon as possible (some Tier 2 data before June is not available on CitSci, and old Lake Watch Secchi data).
Access the all legacy data here (may not include the most recent uploads to CitSci) - All UWW Data (2002 - January 2019)
Contact us for assistance if you have questions - email@example.com or 435-797-2580.
Joining CitSci Instructions
1. To begin entering data, click on the "Go to the Database" button.
2. Once on the new page, click "Login"on the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on the green "Sign Up" button
4. It will then ask for some information. Once you have completed this, press "submit."
5. Next, you will click on "Projects" toward the top of the page and search for "Utah Water Watch" and click on "Ask to Join."
6. A new screen will show up. Check the box next to "I accept this agreement" and click submit. Your request will be accepted within a few days. Once you have been accepted you will be able to submit data.