We are currently switching to a new database on the CitSci.org platform, which is used by a number of citizen science programs throughout the US. We will stop accepting submissions at uww.usu.edu at the end of June. Below are instructions for using the new CitSci.org database.
If you want to search for previous data we currently suggest using the old database: https://uww.usu.edu. Go to "View and Download Data" on the left. For more recent data, we will have instructions soon, but you can contact us for assistance: 435-797-2580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining CitSci Instructions
1. To begin entering data, click on the "Go to the Database" button.
2. Once on the new page, click "Login"on the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on the green "Sign Up" button
4. It will then ask for some information. Once you have completed this, press "submit."
5. Next, you will click on "Projects" toward the top of the page and search for "Utah Water Watch" and click on "Ask to Join."
6. A new screen will show up. Check the box next to "I accept this agreement" and click submit. Your request will be accepted within a few days. Once you have been accepted you will be able to submit data.