Tooele County Home, Family & Food
Family and Consumer Sciences
The FCS Agent’s focus is to teach the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and behaviors needed for:
- Balancing personal, home, family and work lives.
- Promoting optimal nutrition and wellness across the life span.
- Strengthening the well-being of individuals and families across the life span.
- Using critical and creative thinking skills to address problems in diverse family, community, and work environments.
- Ensuring security for the family’s financial needs.
- Promoting and sustaining the 4-H youth organization.
Finance - Money Management
Putting together a monthly spending plan is key to successful money management.
Download and fill out this spending plan to get started.
Coupon Presentation Resources
Food Preservation & Canning
From the USDA Complete Guide to Home Canning, find tasty recipes and ensure you are doing canning correctly. Learn the proper methods of food preservation to fully enjoy your final food products.
See the Tooele county Extension calendar for scheduled events. For more information email or call Darlene Christensen, Family and
Consumer Science Agent at: 435-277-2406.