Living Architecture Monitor Website Launched
The Living Architecture Monitor (LAM) magazine is written to appeal to a wide-range of professionals involved in the green roof and wall industry in North America. The magazine supports Green Roofs for Healthy Cities’ (GRHC) mission to increase awareness of the economic, social and environmental benefits of green roofs and green walls, and other forms of living architecture through education, advocacy, professional development and celebrations of excellence.
Published quarterly, each issue features in-depth interviews with leaders in the green building movement, opinions, as well as detailed case studies and new developments in the green roof and wall industry.
Living Architecture Monitor (LAM) magazine has just released its new website. This website is the place to:
- Read the latest issue of the Living Architecture Monitor
- View exclusive content that is not available in the print edition of the magazine
- See the latest news in the world of living architecture
- Find discounts on advertising in the LAM
The latest issue of the LAM features:
- 10th Anniversary Commemorative Pullout Section
- An "On the Roof With..." interview with four leaders in the field of living architecture
- Profile of the Halifax Seaport Farmer's Market
- New Industry Products
- ...and more
Visit the website at: http://www.livingarchitecturemonitor.com/