Sanpete County 4-H
The primary goal of 4-H is to assist youth in developing life skills that help them live productive and satisfying lives. Some important life skills include making decisions, solving problems, relating to others, planning and organizing, communicating with others, leading self and others, and applying science and technology.
2017 4-H Region Ambassador Application
The purpose of the Utah 4-H Southern Region Ambassador program is to learn, practice, and demonstrate leadership skills, social skills, and volunteerism to promote 4-H.
- Southern Region Teen Retreat, Feb 9 2018
- Livestock Judging Camp, Feb 23-24 2018
- Junior Youth Conference, June 4-6 2018
- Sustainable Grazing Institute, June 26-28 2018
Jr. Livestock Rule Book
Required Record Keeping
- 2018 Minimum Record Book
- Portfolio Green Index Pages
- Buyer Sheet
- Club Buyer Log
- 2018 Intermountain Livestock Judges Training Registration
- 2018 Intermountain Livestock Judges Training Flyer
- SCJLA Mission and Policies
- Sanpete County Jr. Livestock Bylaws
- Sanpete County Junior Livestock Annual Member Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Minutes March 2018
- Southeastern Utah Jr Livestock Show Premium Book
- Southeastern Utah Jr Livestock Show Entry Form
Utah Pork Producers Information
2018 4-H Scholarship Application
High school students in 11th or 12th grade who have an "active status" in the 4-H program can apply for 4-H scholarships that can be used toward their higher education.
Download as Microsoft Word document here.
Download as PDF document here.Download