Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I control field bind weed?
- What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
- What do I do about squash bugs?
- Do you have information on spring-blooming perennials?
- You have some history on the popularity of apples?
- I have a lot of earwigs and spiders in my garden and flower beds. How can I kill them off without making my bed unsafe to plant vegetables in the future?
- I would like to plant vegetables in containers this winter. What can you tell me about indoor gardening?
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .