Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have nutrient information on fall vegetables?
- I am looking for information on when pumkins are ripe.
- How do I get rid of the subterranean creature(s) (moles?)that pushing up piles of freshly excavated dirt in all my flower beds and into my sprinkler valve boxes?
- My squash plants turned white and wilted this summer. What happened?
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- I have two Espalier apple trees and I would like to know when is the best time to prune them and should they produce every year or do they only produce by cycle's (every so many years)?
- This is my first year planting carrots. Should I try to germinate them indoors before planting outside? Also, is it too soon to plant them outside?
- What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .