Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What trees are recommended for West Jordan (clay soil).
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- What fall gardening tasks will help reduce plant pests next year?
- When should I be pruning my roses?
- I notice groups of about 4 or 5 pine needles buried into the flower beds and am wondering what type of bug is pulling them into the ground in the fall. They do not get ther naturally because of the way they are sticking out of the ground. Half buried. I am just wondering what creature this might be and do I need to do something about it?
- My euonymus has a white powdery film on the leaves, what is it?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- What is West Nile Virus and how can I keep myself safe from it?
- I sodded my back yard 3 years ago with RTF. It has not held up well, especially in the higher traffic areas where it is completely dead. Any suggestions?
- How invasive are globe willows? Also, what is the distance they should be from the septic system and water lines, etc?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .