Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What trees are recommended for West Jordan (clay soil).
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have many large 20-25 feet scrub oak trees on my property. I would like to thin and prune them from the tops in order for them to look like the lower scrub oak I have seen in the area, about 10-15 feet. How low can I cut them from their tops without injuring them and what is the best time of year to do so?
- Do you have tips for success with African violets?
- We moved two Moab two years ago. My husband wants to grow a nut tree on the southwest side of our house that is just bare dirt and gravel now. We also want a shade tree (no fruits or nuts) in our front yard that faces South/Southeast to give our house shade. I am originally from Utah County and I miss my trees! Is there anything comparable that would grow here in the clay?
- When is the best time to plant my grass in the spring? And how much fertilizer should I put on if any?
- There are brown spots in my lawn every summer, some are round and others are ribbon shaped. What can I do to prevent this problem?
- How can I conserve water and still have a nice lawn?
- What is West Nile Virus and how can I keep myself safe from it?
- I saw a small, dark green, spruce tree planted next to the corner of a home in a nearby neighborhood. Are their dwarf varieties of this tree? It is not an dwarf Alberta Spuce- I have already verified this. If so, what are they called. I would like to find one for my yard.
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .