Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What trees are recommended for West Jordan (clay soil).
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a good number of my lawn customers that have a large amount of burmuda grass coming into their bluegrass lawns. I have use for 3 years a product call turflon ester, A Monterey product, containing Triclopyr at 61.6% at up to double the rate. I have been applying 3 applications per season with a backpack sprayer to spot spray the patches in the bluegrass. I am disappointed in my results. Please reply as to what to do to eradicate this problem as I think that is is very critical. I see it in most of the approx. 70 lawns that I treat. Where is it coming from??
- Will hydrangias and dogwood trees grow in South Jordan?
- Do you have tips for naturalizing a landscape with bulbs?
- I have tall thin Junipers in my backyard. They resemble a Hollywood Juniper but I am not sure of their species. They are 25 years old and have begun to look like they are dying, the needles are turning brown and falling off. Is there anything I can do to save them?
- I have a curly willow that was topped about four years ago. Now it needs to be trimmed. Can I cut the branches back to where they were cut last?
- How late in the fall season can you lay sod in northern Utah?
- I sodded my back yard 3 years ago with RTF. It has not held up well, especially in the higher traffic areas where it is completely dead. Any suggestions?
- I have a 25-foot tall scrub oak that appears to be dying. If it is anthracnose that is killing it, can it be saved? There are some commercial, injectable products that claim success. Is it possible?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .