Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What trees are recommended for West Jordan (clay soil).
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have some pruning tips for ornamental and shade trees?
- I have large steep slop in my backyard. I would like to plant a ground cover from seed. Is this possible. If so what kind would be best to keep weeds and bay, grow quickly and look appealing? I was wonder if Vinca Major or St johns wart would work? Thanks for your time Milt
- We planted a new yard with several pine trees this last Fall - including sub-alpine, a young cedar, douglas fir, and a couple of sequioa .... along with the traditional small conifer bushes. With the recent wind and the sensitivies of the sub-alpines and sequoia I wanted to be sure that I fertilized, etc., a needed (watered them a little today due to strong winds).
- Do you have tips for making my yard more colorful this spring?
- Last May I planted an eight foot Sub-Alpine Fir in my new yard. My soil is very sandy. We deep watered the tree once a week throughout the hot season. The tree never showed any sign of stress until now (March). The ends of the branches are turning brown. I know these trees are sensitive. What can I do to best ensure the tree survives?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- I have a lumpy yard. I have used a roller to flatten it with litte success I have also aerated and put seed as well and fertalizer down. What else can be done beforeI have to bring in a bobcat and start over?
- What is a pre-emergent and a post-emergent?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .