Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I notice groups of about 4 or 5 pine needles buried into the flower beds and am wondering what type of bug is pulling them into the ground in the fall. They do not get ther naturally because of the way they are sticking out of the ground. Half buried. I am just wondering what creature this might be and do I need to do something about it?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have many large 20-25 feet scrub oak trees on my property. I would like to thin and prune them from the tops in order for them to look like the lower scrub oak I have seen in the area, about 10-15 feet. How low can I cut them from their tops without injuring them and what is the best time of year to do so?
- What is a pre-emergent and a post-emergent?
- I want to make a portion of my yard a 0scape environment. How do I prepare the area so that the grass/weeds to not take over? What tools will I need to make the soil acceptable? What time of year is best to plant new plants for this area?
- How is the best way to kill morning glory weeds in a new lawn?
- How do I prune my roses?
- We bought a new home with no turf established in the backyard. Do you offer any advice for putting in our own yard?
- I have a very large Honey Locust tree on the West side of my house. It is dropping leaves and has a lost more dead branches then the previous years. What problems should I look for and what can I do to save this precious tree?
- How can I make my lawnmower safe?