Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I notice groups of about 4 or 5 pine needles buried into the flower beds and am wondering what type of bug is pulling them into the ground in the fall. They do not get ther naturally because of the way they are sticking out of the ground. Half buried. I am just wondering what creature this might be and do I need to do something about it?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why are my older pine and spruce trees dropping their needles?
- When will my flowering shrubs bloom, and when should I prune them and my evergreens?
- My vinca minor has numerous yellow leaves this year. My husband keeps dumping water on it, thinking it needs more since it is yellow and at some instances brown. Are we watering it too much, or is it missing a nutrient that needs to be added? HELP!
- Do you have tips for success with African violets?
- What Are Those Large Round Fungus Balls That Appeared In My Lawn Last Summer?
- why wont my lawnmower engine run without a blade on it how do i make run
- Reveille grass seed. How good is this type of seed for the West Jordan area(Oquirrh shadows area)?
- Do you have information on soil testing?