Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I notice groups of about 4 or 5 pine needles buried into the flower beds and am wondering what type of bug is pulling them into the ground in the fall. They do not get ther naturally because of the way they are sticking out of the ground. Half buried. I am just wondering what creature this might be and do I need to do something about it?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When will my flowering shrubs bloom, and when should I prune them and my evergreens?
- Do you have tips for naturalizing a landscape with bulbs?
- What should I do to prepare my lawn for winter?
- What is killing my lawn? It was fine in the spring, and now this summer, it is looking dead in patchy spots.
- Does it help to aerate in the spring and fall? Also if there is a lot of dead grass and thatch build up would it be beneficial to power rake in the spring?
- What is anthracnose?
- Do you have information on soil testing?
- I am actually in Colorado, I am interested in the zone(s) in Eden. I am designing a landscape there and want to plant accordingly. I, also, am interested in a list of noxious plants, I'd like to avoid them. Thank You!