Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I notice groups of about 4 or 5 pine needles buried into the flower beds and am wondering what type of bug is pulling them into the ground in the fall. They do not get ther naturally because of the way they are sticking out of the ground. Half buried. I am just wondering what creature this might be and do I need to do something about it?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for safely removing snow from sidewalks and driveways?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- What is anthracnose?
- I have tall thin Junipers in my backyard. They resemble a Hollywood Juniper but I am not sure of their species. They are 25 years old and have begun to look like they are dying, the needles are turning brown and falling off. Is there anything I can do to save them?
- Do you have tips on managing grasshoppers in my yard?
- How can I attract hummingbirds to my yard?
- Why do lilacs do so well?
- We bought a new home with no turf established in the backyard. Do you offer any advice for putting in our own yard?