Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .