Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .