Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .