Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .