Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .