Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How long does pectin keep if the box has not been opened?
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- I have a question regarding commercially canned tomatoes. I have read on your website that the nutritional value of vegetables may not be maintained after the expiration date. I have heard somewhere that tomatoes are an exception, and there could be a problem with the tomatoes that would not be able to be detected, and that they should just be discarded at the expiration date for safety's sake. Is this true?
- Where should I put my food storage?
- How do I keep insects out of stored grain?
- Can you tell me what the adult form is for the weevil that I find in my flour and pasta?
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
- Is it save to eat weevil?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .