Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
- I just prepared pesto today containing basil, pine nuts, garlic, italian cheeses, and lemon juice, pretty much in that order from largest quantity to smallest. For how long could I keep this in my freezer before the oil will go rancid or the pesto will otherwise be inedible. Seems to me that I kept some a while back for 6 months, and after eating it I got sick, though this could be coincidental.
- How do I keep insects out of stored grain?
- When and where do I go to have my pressure canner checked? How often should it be checked?
- Is it save to eat weevil?
- How much water should I store?
- When canning dry beans is it necessary to rehydrate by soaking them before you can them?
- Do I need to treat water before storing it?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .