Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What can I store water in?
Rate This FAQ
Store water in food safe containers. The containers can be glass, plastic, or stainless steel. Any plastic container that was previously used for food such as pop bottles or juice bottles can be used after they are thoroughly cleaned. Milk jugs are food safe, but the seams may split over time. Chlorine bleach bottles contain an anti-static agent and are NOT recommended for water storage.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How much water should I store?
- Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?
- Do weevil turn into moths? If not where would moths come from in my food storage room? and how do you get rid of them?
- Where should I put my food storage?
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
- Is it safe to bottle butter? I went to a class and they said it was "canning butter" yet we didn't process it.
- How long does pectin keep if the box has not been opened?
- How much food should I store?