Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .