Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .