Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .