Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .