Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How safe are herbal medicines?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .