Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?