Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?