Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?