Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?