Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?