Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?