Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/