Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?