Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?