Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?