Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.