Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?