Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?