Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?