Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?