Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?