Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?