Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?