Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?