Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?