Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?