Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?