Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?