Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?