Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?