Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?