Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?