Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .