Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .