Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .