Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .