Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .