Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .