Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .