Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .