Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .