Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .