Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .