Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .