Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .