Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .