Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .