Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .