Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .