Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .