Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .