Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .