Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .