Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .