Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .