Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .