Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .