Panguitch Lake Guard Station
Plate 1015X. Panguitch Lake Guard Station 1938 – 2005 Viewed northeast to the Forest Service Guard Station on Panguitch Lake. Conifers have increased both around the buildings and in the distance. The garage on the left in the 1938 image has been removed, as has the house on the right. The building in the center, though, is still standing and can be seen in the retake.
U.S. Forest Service photograph (369068) taken in 1938; retake by Charles E. Kay on August 2, 2005 - - Photo No. 5509-16. Original photograph held by Southern Utah University Archives and Special Collections, Cedar City, UT.
South West: Section 5, Range 7 West, Township 38 South; UTM 354500 E, 4174100 N; elevation 8,320 ft.