WHAT IS A CLOVERBUD?
4-H Cloverbuds is a name given to a 4-H club membership for youth 5 to 8 years old (Kindergarten through 2nd grades). The purpose of the Cloverbuds program is similar to the regular 4-H program: helping youth become competent, caring, contributing citizens through the development of life skills.
The Cloverbuds program has six objectives:
- Develop competencies in life skills for self-understanding, social interacting, decision-making, learning to learn, and mastering physical skills.
- Gain knowledge in sciences, literature and the arts through the experimental learning process.
- Develop positive attitudes about learning.
- Develop on-going relationships with caring adults and older youth that serve as positive role models.
- Explore family and community relationships.
- Develop understanding of and appreciation for social and cultural diversity.
Morgan County 4-H Cloverbud Club is open to youth in grades K-2 grades in Mountain Green, Morgan Elementary Schools and home schooled youth. We will meet once a month for 1 hour after school at the school. Registration fee: $10 for the year. Enrollment is available online at ut.4honline.com, online payment available at http://goo.gl/0oXS2v. You may pay over the phone by calling 801-829-3472 or mail payment to Morgan County 4-H, PO BOX 886, Morgan 84050
Mountain Green Elementary - Monday's - Oct. 20, Nov. 17, Dec. 8, Jan. 12, Feb. 9, March 23, April 20
Morgan Elementary - Monday's - Oct. 27, Nov. 24, Dec. 15, Jan. 26, Feb. 23, March 30, April 27