WHAT IS A CLOVER BUD?
4-H Cloverbuds is the name given to a 4-H club membership unit for youth 5 to 8 years old (K-2 grades). The purpose of the Cloverbuds program is similar to the regular 4-H program: helping youth become competent, caring, contributing citizens through the development of life skills.
The Cloverbuds program has six objectives:
- Develop competencies in life skills for self-understanding, social interacting, decision-making, learning to learn, and mastering physical skills.
- Gain knowledge in sciences, literature, and the arts through the experimental learning process.
- Develop positive attitudes about learning.
- Develop on-going relationships with caring adults and older youth that serve as positive role models.
- Explore family and community relationships.
- Develop understanding of and appreciation for social and cultural diversity.
2014 Cloverbuds: Morgan County 4-H Cloverbud Club is open to youth in grades K-2 in Mountain Green & Morgan Elementary Schools & home schools. We will meet once a month for 1 hour after school. Registration fee: $10 (includes yearly 4H fee). Enrollment IS available online. Bring payment to the Extension Office, 48 W. Young Street, County Court House, to secure your spot.
more information including dates to come....