WHAT IS A CLOVER BUD?
4-H Clover Buds is the name given to a 4-H club membership unit for youth 5 to 8 years old (K-2 grades). The purpose of the Clover buds program is similar to the regular 4-H program: helping youth become competent, caring, contributing citizens through the development of life skills.
The Clover Buds program has six objectives:
- Develop competencies in life skills for self-understanding, social interacting, decision-making, learning to learn, and mastering physical skills.
- Gain knowledge in sciences, literature, and the arts through the experimental learning process.
- Develop positive attitudes about learning.
- Develop on-going relationships with caring adults and older youth that serve as positive role models.
- Explore family and community relationships.
- Develop understanding of and appreciation for social and cultural diversity.
2013-2014 Clover Buds: Morgan County 4-H Clover Bud Club is open to youth in grades K-2 in Mountain Green & Morgan Elementary Schools & home schools. We will meet once a month for 1 hour after school. Registration fee: $10 (includes yearly 4H fee). Enrollment forms are available online. Bring forms and payment to the Extension Office, 48 W. Young Street, County Court House, to secure your spot.
We are needing Parent Volunteers! If you would like to help please come to our Parent Meeting for Morgan on Sept 26, Mtn. Green on Sept 23. Right after the class.
Thursdays @ Morgan Elementary – for Morgan youth
- September 26
- October 24
- November 21
- December 19
- January 30
- February 27
- March 27
- April 24
Mondays @ Mountain Green Elementary – for Mtn. Green youth
- September 23
- October 21
- November 18
- December 16
- January 27
- February 24
- March 24
- April 21