Department: Extension - USU Position: 4H Program Assistant
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00, DOE, No benefits Type of Position: Temporary part-time
Closing Date: Until filled Application, resume, and cover letter should be directed to: Nicole Reed, Program Coordinator or Amanda Christensen, Extension Associate Professor 801-829-3472
Applications can be accessed at www.morgan-county.net and clicking on "Employment”. You may also email completed application packet to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A resume and cover letter is required. Extension/4H Program Assistant Job Announcement Morgan County Extension seeks a dependable individual for a position providing assistance for Morgan County Extension/4H programs and activities. This position is contingent on funds, need, and performance from year to year.
1. Effective oral and written communication skills.
2. Strong computer and technology skills including experience with social media.
3. Exceptional organizational skills.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to be a team player in planning, organizing and implementing innovative and effective programs.
6. Excel in a flexible and creative environment.
7. Demonstrate qualities of being a self-motivated/self-starter, work with little supervision, and a willing to try something new.
8. Ability to effectively balance multiple tasks/programs at once.
9. Ability to work some nights and weekends.
10. Ability to perform physically demanding tasks such as lifting, walking, standing, stooping, reaching, etc.
11. Must possess a valid Utah Driver’s License.
12. The finalist will be subject to a Utah Bureau of Criminal Investigation and FBI Background Check performed as part of the hiring process.
1. Knowledge and experience in positive youth development practices including the 4-H youth development program.
MORGAN COUNTY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER