4H Online Enrollment Help
1. Logging In
Start by going to https//ut.4honline.com
- New 4-H Families
- Select ( I need to set up a profile )
- Supply requested information and continue (make sure you select MORGAN COUNTY )
- Previously enrolled 4-H Families
- Select ( I have a profile ) or ( I forgot my password )
- After logging in, click on "continue to family"
****IF YOU WISH TO PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD PLEASE ADD THE CARD OR UPDATE IT BY SELECTING THE "EDIT FAMILY" TAB NEXT TO FAMILY NAME TOP LEFT****
2. Member List Screen
You will then be on the "member list" page where you can:
- Enroll new 4-H members
- Re-enroll existing 4-H members and adult volunteers/leaders
Click on "my member list" at any time to return to main screen
3. Personal Information Screen
- Every youth and adult volunteer/leader in a family will have a "Personal Infomation" page. Please carefully enter, review and update this information.
- Give special attention to the cell phone/text message section, so that if possible, we may communicate with you via text messaging.
4. Attitional Information and Health Information Screens
These screens contain authorization statements and information, along with important health and emergency contact questions. Please sign them.
5. Participation Screens
- 4-H Online presents a series of screens/tabs that offer participation options
- Select the desired club. In order to have your own club like a family club you must have an adult leader enroll through 4honline
- Select the desired projects. If you are participating in the Horse 4-H or Jr Livestock program you may select the projects here and after approval MUST register for the project event.
- DO NOT SELECT ANYTHING FOR THE ACTIVITIES, AWARDS OR GROUPS TABS FOLLOWING!!
6. Invoice Section
Make sure the total amount due is $10 for 4-H Enrollment. You may pay with a credit card that is on file or if you are going to pay with cash or a check you MUST bring it into the 4-H Office before your enrollment will be approved.
7. Select Payment Method
8. Submit Enrollment
You will receive an email about submitting enrollment. Once your enrollment is approved you'll receive another email and than you will need to log in and "register for an event". See event registration instructions here.