The primary goals of the Technology Multicultural Center are to recruit, retain, support, and graduate ethnic and all other underrepresented student minority populations. Through active partnerships and programs with the Utah State University, Utah, western states, the nation and other countries, we also strive to include and enrich all Utah students, faculty, staff, and the community.
- To promote higher school grades, increase graduation, and ACT score
- To facilitate association between high schools and universities that support education in the community
- To involve Latino families in their children’s school and education
- To provide families with accessible, top-quality education
- To improve the quality of life and impact on the family and the community