The primary goals of the Technology Multicultural Center are to recruit, retain, support, and graduate ethnic and all other underrepresented student minority populations. Through active partnerships and programs with Utah State University, Utah, western states, the United States and other countries, we also strive to include and enrich all Utah students, faculty, staff, and the community.
- To promote higher school grades, increase graduation rates and ACT scores
- To facilitate associations between high schools and universities that support education in the community
- To involve Latino families in their children's schools
- To provide families with accessible, top-quality education
- To improve the quality of life of families and the community