Machinery Cost Calculators
Millard County is one of the top producing agricultural regions in the state of Utah. The most productive farmland is found in the desert valleys with the Sevier River as an important source of water. Grazing lands are found throughout the county, with most stock moving from the valleys and foothills in the Winter to the high mountains in the Summer. Private lands comprise 13% of the county, while the remaining 87% is under management of the Federal and State governments.
The Millard County USU Extension office offers a wide range of materials and resources related to livestock, crops, soils, agriculture profitability, weed control, farm and ranch management, range, home horticulture, gardening, insects and water management.