- 01/18/17 Upcoming Ag Workshops
- 02/01/17 Prevent Fire From Consuming Your Home
- 02/22/17 Longing for Spring
- 03/01/17 Dormant Oil Sprays
- 03/15/17 March Timely Tips, Native Plants
- 03/29/17 Ask the Master Gardener
- 04/12/17 Raising Backyard Chickens
- 04/26/17 Don't Lose Your Green Thumb
- 05/24/17 Basic Turfgrass Care
- 06/07/17 Know to mow
- 06/21/17 Turfgrass Insect Control
- 07/05/17 Leaf Scorch of Trees
- 07/19/17 Using Pesticides in the Garden
- 08/02/17 Thanks For the Support - Auction Buyers
- 08/16/17 The Right Trap for the Right Wasp
- 08/30/17 How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies
- 09/13/17 Tasty Utah Peaches Hard to Beat
- 09/27/17 How to Store Fruits and Vegetables
- 10/11/17 Prepare Your Yard Before the Snow Flies
- 10/25/17 Does Your Garden Have a Journal?
- 11/08/17 Fall Back into Safe Driving Habits
- 11/22/17 Why Do We Eat Turkey On Thanksgiving?
- 12/06/17 Choosing the Perfect Tree
- 12/20/17 Christmas Worms
- 1/3/18 Winter Driving Safety
- 1/17/18 Prevent Fire From Consuming Your Home
- 1/31/18 Various Ag Workshops
- 2/14/18 February/March Timely Tips & Native Plants
- 3/21/18 Dormant Sprays 101
- 4/11/18 Tips for April, Garden Q & A
- 4/25/18 Big Shoes to Fill
- 5/16/18 Vaccinating LIvestock to Build Immunity
- 6/6/18 Water Conservation
- 01/25/17 Relationships and…Gardening?
- 02/15/17 His Needs, Her Needs
- 03/22/17 Eating to Keep Your MInd Sharp
- 04/19/17 Love Makes Us Strong
- 05/17/17 Fight Like a Girl
- 06/14/17 Shoot Like a Girl
- 07/12/17 Sun, Sun, Sun, Here it Comes
- 08/09/17 Welcome to Canning Season
- 09/06/17 Tips to Reduce Food Waste
- 10/04/17 Advice to Singles
- 11/01/17 Preventing Opioid Dependency
- 11/15/17 Thanksgiving Turkey Tips
- 12/27/17 New Years Menu
- 1/24/18 Super Savings
- 2/21/18 What are Ancient Grains
- 3/14/18 America Saves Free Family Movie Night
- 4/4/18 Hidden Toxins in the Home
- 4/18/18 Combating Stress
- 5/9/18 Tech Talk
- 5/30/18 Summertime Slide
- 02/08/17 It's All About Perspective by Susan Allred
- 03/08/17 Reduce Food Waste by Laurie Bates
- 04/05/17 RAK Week by Amy Stanley
- 05/03/17 4-H, Is It a Thing of the Past by Susan Allred
- 05/31/17 Creative Smoothies by Laurie Bates
- 06/28/17 Who Needs a Fatherhood Class? by by Natasha Dansie
- 07/26/17 Family Fun at the County Fair by Amy Stanley
- 08/23/17 Kids These Days by Susan Allred
- 09/20/17 Why Eat Whole Plant Foods? by Laurie Bates
- 10/18/17 What is 4-H? by Amy Stanley
- 11/29/17 Weeds, Weeds, Weeds by Susan Allred
- 12/13/17 Better Health With Holiday Eating
- 1/10/18 What Will You Learn This Year?
- Fair 2018
Register Fair Exhibits; 4-H Dog Show; Fair Livestock Show; Livestock T-shirt Design Contest Winner; Fashion Revue Contest and Show; 4-H Teen Council; 2018 Fairbook; Fair Watchers Needed; State Fair 4-H Day; Fair Watchers Needed; Fair Judges Needed; Extension Staff; Food $ense-SNAP Ed Nutrition Program.
- May 2018
Welcome Beth & Tasha; Fair Lamb Tagging; Summer in the Park; County & State 4-H Contests; County Contests Bowls; Teen Council Corner; Portfolios; Foods Day Camp; Sewing Day Camp; More Summer Fun!: Horse Shows, Dog Classes, Fair Entries, Discount Lagoon Vouchers, Discover Curriculum, Rocket Science Camp, Mt. Nebo Classic, Volunteers Needed, Extension Social Media; Day Camp; Fair Items.
- October 2017
Achievement Night: Member Award Pins, 4-H Leaders, Cloverbuds; 4-H Online Event Enrollment-NEW; Cloverbud Corner; State Fair; Livestock Checks; Food $ense/SNAP Ed.
Ag Informer - subscribe to email newsletter.
- January 2018
Pesticide Training, Utah Beef Cattle Field Day, Utah Weed Conference, Urban & Small Farms Conference, Water Users Workshop, Retirement.
- January 2017
Workshops: Hay and Forage Symposium, Pesticide Training; 2017 Juab County Gardening Classes: Organic Gardening, Fruit Tree Pruning, Fruit Tree and Small Fruit Production, Growing and Using Herbs in the Home, Container Pots and Hanging Baskets; Pesticide License Certification; Utah FUSION Conference; Urban & Small Farms Conference; Utah Weed Conference; Water User Workshop; Utah Game Bird Symposium; Century Farm Program; Utah Beef Cattle Field Day; Ag Mailing List; Forage Kochia Fact Sheet.
- January 2016- Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4
Workshops: Small Grains and Alfalfa Hay, Pesticide Training; 2016 Juab County Gardening Classes: Water Wise Plants and EZ Landscaping, Great Vegetable Gardens, Yard and Garden Pest Control, Rose Care, Pruning, and Maintenance, Container Pots and Hanging Baskets; Pesticide License Certification; Noxious Weed Publications; Urban & Small Farms Conference; Utah Weed Conference; Water Users Workshop; Soil Health Workshop; Century Farm Program; Utah Beef Cattle Field Day; Beef Pocket Books; Ag Mailing List; Tree Conservation Program.