- 7/11/19 Final Farewell
- 7/28/19 Holy Petunias
- 8/9/19 Thanks Auction Buyers
- 8/29/18 Being a 4-H/ FFA Kid
- 9/29/18 Weaning Calves
- 10/10/18 Winter Feeding
- 10/31/18 Farmer and Rancher Assistance Programs
- 11/14/18 Emergency Preparedness on the Farm
- 12/12/18 Winter Animal Health Tips
- 1/2/19 Renewable Energy in Agriculture
- 1/23/19 Succession Planning
- 1/30/19 Small Acreage Farming
- 3/28/19 Relationship Between Nutrition and Breeding
- 4/10/19 April Gardening Tips
- 5/28/19 Parasites in Livestock
- 7/11/18 Summertime Accident Prevention Tips
- 8/1/18 What, Why and How
- 8/22/18 Eliminating New School Year Stress
- 9/4/19 Family Media Plans
- 9/25/18 Online Safety
- 10/24/18 Mental Health First Aid
- 11/14/18 Incorporating Gratitude
- 11/28/18 Holiday Stress? Not This Season.
- 12/5/18 Building Knowledge, Improving Lives
- 12/26/18 Perfectionism- The Goal Killer
- 1/16/19 New You, More Money?
- 2/6/19 Fighting The Screen Time Battle
- 3/20/19 Pressure Cookers for Healthy Meals
- 4/10/19 Rural Online Initiative
- 4/24/19 Finding Peace
- 5/15/19 Building Financial Security While Single
- 5/23/19 Presure Cookers Are Not Safe
- 6/13/19 Summer Spending Had Me a Blast
- 3/16/19 Eating at Home
- 4/17/19 New Nutrition Labels
- 05/31/17 Creative Smoothies by Laurie Bates
- 5/15/19 Eating Well on a Budget By: Laurie Bates
- 7/13/19 Self Check Up
- 8/28/19 How much do you know. By: Natasha Dansie
- 7/25/19 Prepare for the Fair by Amy Stanley
- 8/15/18 The Back to School Parent by Natasha Dansie
- 9/5/18 The Importance of Eating Meals Together by Laurie Bates
- 9/19/18 Fall Activities for Clubs and Families by Amy Stanley
- 10/17/18 Say Yes by Natasha Dansie
- 11/7/18 Don't Let Salt Free Intimidate You by Laurie Bates
- 11/16/18 Dads Matter by Natasha Dansie
- 12/19/18 Holiday Meltdowns by Natasha Dansie
- 1/3/19 Highlights of the New Nutrition Facts by Laurie Bates
- 2/26/19 Eating at Home by Laurie Bates
- February 2019
Welcome Tiffany; Leadermete, Robotics and Coding, Fair Steer, Fair Hog, Fair Lamb Tagging, Into the Stream, Coming Soon, Art Club, Cloverbud Art Camp, Water Chemistry Camp, Dog Classes,Food $ense.
- October 2018
Achievement Night: Member Award Pins, 4-H Leaders, Cloverbuds; 4-H Online Event Enrollment; State Fair; State Fair Livestock; State Horse Show; Livestock Checks; Food $ense/SNAP Ed.
- Fair 2019
Register Fair Exhibits; 4-H Dog Show; Fair Livestock Show; Livestock T-shirt Design Contest Winner; Fashion Revue Contest and Show; 4-H Teen Council; 2018 Fairbook; Fair Watchers Needed; State Fair 4-H Day; Fair Watchers Needed; Fair Judges Needed; Extension Staff; Food $ense-SNAP Ed Nutrition Program.
- May 2019
Community Clubs; Jr. Master Gardener; Summer in the Park; County & State Contests; County Contests; Teen Council; Portfolios; Foods Day Camp; Sewing Day Camp; Horse Show; Fair Box Creations; Discover Curriculum; Volunteers Needed; Rocket Science Camp; Dog Classes; Fair Entries; Discount Lagoon Tickets; Extension Social Media; Day Camp; Fair Items; 4-H Enrollment.
- February 2019
Ag Informer - subscribe to email newsletter.
- January 2018
Pesticide Training, Utah Beef Cattle Field Day, Utah Weed Conference, Urban & Small Farms Conference, Water Users Workshop, Retirement.
- January 2017
Workshops: Hay and Forage Symposium, Pesticide Training; 2017 Juab County Gardening Classes: Organic Gardening, Fruit Tree Pruning, Fruit Tree and Small Fruit Production, Growing and Using Herbs in the Home, Container Pots and Hanging Baskets; Pesticide License Certification; Utah FUSION Conference; Urban & Small Farms Conference; Utah Weed Conference; Water User Workshop; Utah Game Bird Symposium; Century Farm Program; Utah Beef Cattle Field Day; Ag Mailing List; Forage Kochia Fact Sheet.
- January 2016- Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4
Workshops: Small Grains and Alfalfa Hay, Pesticide Training; 2016 Juab County Gardening Classes: Water Wise Plants and EZ Landscaping, Great Vegetable Gardens, Yard and Garden Pest Control, Rose Care, Pruning, and Maintenance, Container Pots and Hanging Baskets; Pesticide License Certification; Noxious Weed Publications; Urban & Small Farms Conference; Utah Weed Conference; Water Users Workshop; Soil Health Workshop; Century Farm Program; Utah Beef Cattle Field Day; Beef Pocket Books; Ag Mailing List; Tree Conservation Program.