Ask a Question
- Do you test soil?
- Does it help to aerate in the spring and fall? Also if there is a lot of dead grass and thatch build up would it be beneficial to power rake in the spring?
- How can I attract hummingbirds to my yard?
- How can I conserve water and still have a nice lawn?
- How can I tell when my pears are ripe?
- How do I get rid of wild morning glory?
- How do I keep my lawn green during the hot summer months?
- How do I keep stray animals out of my yard?
- How do I know when to pick my fruit?
- How do I prevent aspen sprouts from coming up in my lawn?
- How do I prune my roses?
- I am wondering if I have some sort of fungus in my lawn.
- I have a lawn full of spiders. When I go to the flowers beds, probably a 100 spiders run out of the grass and bed. The spiders are about 3/8 of an inch long and dark brown. I would just like to get rid of them. What is the best approach?
- I have large steep slop in my backyard. I would like to plant a ground cover from seed. Is this possible. If so what kind would be best to keep weeds and bay, grow quickly and look appealing? I was wonder if Vinca Major or St johns wart would work? Thanks for your time Milt
- My lawn is really struggling with the heat and drought. Is there a point when it just won't recover?
- My pear tree has dead stems that curl downward. What is happening?
- Something is digging up my bulbs (tulips, daffs, etc.) and eating them. I know I have a squirrel in my yard, but do they eat bulbs? What else would dig things up and eat them?
- There are brown spots in my lawn every summer, some are round and others are ribbon shaped. What can I do to prevent this problem?
- What can I do now to prevent weeds in my lawn?
- What do the numbers on the fertilizer package mean?
- What fall gardening tasks will help reduce plant pests next year?
- What is a pre-emergent and a post-emergent?
- What is killing my lawn? It was fine in the spring, and now this summer, it is looking dead in patchy spots.
- What should I do to prepare my lawn for winter?
- When do I cut back my shrubs?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .