Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .