Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .