Welcome to the USU Extension Internship Program Website
1. First, apply for this internship online through the Career Aggie website. Click "Student/Alumni Job Seekers" and login with your A-Number and birthday. After you've logged in, click on the "Jobs and Internships" tab and search for the "Extension Intern" position with job number 39749. Follow the directions to apply for the position.
(If you are not a USU student, please contact Maleah Christensen in the Career Services office at (435) 797-1746 to get information on how to apply for the position.)
2. Next review the list of available Extension internships.
3. Then fill out the online application for your desired position.
4. You will be contacted by the county or department where you applied for the internship if you have been selected for an interview.
5. Each internship must be applied for separately. You can only apply for TWO internships per day.
* If you have questions, please contact the county or department where you applied for the internship.