Ask a Question
1 to 16 of 16 « ‹ › »
TOPIC: Personal Finance
- Do you have holiday budgeting tips?
- Do you have tips on organizing my financial records?
- How can I best manage my credit cards?
- How can I cut my medical expenses?
- How can I make the most of my tax refund this year?
- How can I repair my credit?
- How can I save money at the grocery store?
- How can I stretch my clothing dollar?
- How does your cash flow?
- I have been asked to co-sign on a loan. Should I?
- I have recently heard about charity fraud. How can I protect myself?
- I'd like to curb my holiday spending this year. Can you give me tips?
- I'm almost 40 yrs old, & I want to put a aside some extra $ for retirement. I'm a novice when it comes to investing, & could sure use some advice. For my retirement, I presently have 26K in an traditional IRA, 6K in a Roth IRA, 5K in a Universal Life Ins policy (that I'm in the process of canceling), 26K in a SEP IRA (that my employer is not longer contributing to), & 15K in a YMCA Retirement Fund. 78K total. I max out contributing to my Roth IRA. My SEP/IRA & YMCA Retirem't Funds are employer contribution only. Last year I was talked into the opening the above mentioned "Flexible Premium Universal Life Insurance w/ Indexed Feature." Much to my surprise, at the 1 yr mark of that account, I had 30% less than I contributed due to "expense charges." I'd like to put aside about $500/mth, in a relatively safe savings/investing vehicle. Any guidance would be truly appreciated, & is much needed.
- What can you tell me about stored value cards?
- What can you tell me about the 'phishing' internet scam?
- What personal finance papers do I keep and what do I toss?