Ask a Question
1 to 7 of 7 « ‹ › »
TOPIC: Spring Yard Care
- Do you have tips on early spring lawn and yard care?
- How do i get rid of morning glory?
- How often should I use the mulching blade in my mower? Is every time I mow OK?
- I have been searching for a Globe Maple (globosum) for my landscape. I can't find this tree anywhere and I am quite desperate and would appreciate any help you could give me in locating one.
- Last October we purchased three 7-foot pine trees from a nursery. We planted them successfully in our yard. I just noticed this weekend that some of the branches towards the bottom look like they're dying (turning color, appear to be drying out). Is this normal after winter? Or would it be a sign that the trees haven't received enough water during the winter?
- What can you tell me about Turtle Grass--value, strengths, weaknesses, how and where to plant, etc?
- Will the Prairie cultivar of Buffalo grass do well in the Grantsville (Tooele County) area? If not, which grass would be best for a new home? My goal is to conserve water and minimize the number of mowings each summer. Also would you recommed Meyer Zoysia grass for this area?