Ask a Question
- When is the best time time to water my lawn? I've heard it's better in the evening because it gives time to soak in and I've heard morning because if you do it at night the lawn will get moldy. Thanks.
- When is the best time to plant my grass in the spring? And how much fertilizer should I put on if any?
- When is the best time to seed native grasses such as streambank and western wheatgrass into an existing Kentucky Bluegrass lawn? Some of what I've read leads me to believe that it would be best to seed in late fall so the seed will germinate in the spring. But I wonder if it would be better to seed in early fall after stressing the KBG. I will also be seeding sheep fescue, but I've seen conflicting information on whether that is native or introduced. My goal is to have a lawn that can survive with no water, and stay green with very little water.
- when should i apply a preemregent to control the weed oxalis that is in my lawn? can you reccomend a particular product?
- When should I be pruning my roses?
- When will my flowering shrubs bloom, and when should I prune them and my evergreens?
- Why are my cherries wormy?
- Why are my older pine and spruce trees dropping their needles?
- Why are the needles on my spruce tree turning brown and dropping?
- Why do lilacs do so well?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- why wont my lawnmower engine run without a blade on it how do i make run
- Will hydrangias and dogwood trees grow in South Jordan?
- Yesterday I applied "Scotts Turf Builder Plus 2 Weed Control" to my lawn. Unfortunately, I had the drop spreader set incorrectly. As a result I later discovered that I had accidently applied 4-5 times as much fertizer as specified on the bag. Will this damage the lawn? Is there anything I can do to prevent damage?