Ask a Question
TOPIC: Food and Nutrition
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.