Ask a Question
1 to 19 of 19 « ‹ › »
TOPIC: Home Management
- Are you getting sick to often in your home?
- Do you have some tips for spring house cleaning?
- Do you have tips for shopping online this season?
- How can I be a smarter online shopper?
- How can I better budget for the holidays?
- How can I complain about a product I purchased that is not working right?
- How can I find a reliable contractor for spring repairs?
- How can I keep my home more secure?
- How can I prevent identity theft?
- How can I tell a pyramid scheme from a legitimate mulitlevel opportunity?
- How do i adjust my thermostat for cold weather comfort and still lower my monthly heating cost? (Two Part Series)
- How do I remove mold/mildew from a wall?
- I have a problem with what I think are black ants. I used to use Fluorguard Ant Bait Stations, which worked very well. Unfortunately, they have been pulled from the market and are no longer available. Can you recommend another good treatment product? Currently, I'm considering Maxforce Carpenter Ant Gel (which supposedly works on black ants), and Gourmet Ant Bait Gel.
- I'd like to work at home, how can I tell if the advertised business is legitimate?
- We are getting a lot of white build up on our dishes from our dishwasher that doesn't decrease with rinse aids. Our water source is well water, and I don't know if this very hard mineral-full water is to blame, but is there a way to remedy this? When we moved into our house last fall we replaced the dishwasher because the old one was full of these deposits, I don't want to have to buy another new dishwasher, any suggestions of cleaning and maintaining this one?
- What are some red flags that warn of a potentially dangerous relationship?
- What are some ways to avoid repair scams artists this spring?
- With the holidays fast approaching, how can I keep from overspending?
- With The Increase In Cost Of Utilities How Can I Conserve My Energy Use?