Ask a Question
- Can family meetings help us become a stronger family?
- Do you have tips for coping with tragedy?
- Do You Have Tips For Dealing With Road Rage?
- Do You Have Tips For Members of the "Sandwich Generation"?
- Do you have tips for those in the sandwich generation?
- Do you have tips on gardening with children?
- Do You Have Tips On Getting A Good Night's Sleep?
- Do you have tips on helping stepfamilies blend?
- Do you have tips on transferring non-titled property?
- How can I help children feel a sense of self-worth?
- How Can I Make Family Mealtime A Success?
- How Can I Plan A Successful Vacation?
- How Can I Save Money At The Supermarket?
- How can I spend more quality time with my child?
- How can we avoid the back-to-school shopping "brand-name blues?"
- How can we help our teens drive safely?
- How can we keep the spark in our marriage?
- How can we plan a successful family vacation?
- How much should I worry about the Avian flu?
- How should parents tell their children about divorce?
- How to help youth develop talents
- I have a 2 year old son who has a step grandfather. He has had the role of a grandfather to my son since the day he was born. Recently, my husband (and this is his stepfather his real father is deceased) and the step grandfather had a huge blow-up. We wanted to make up and talk immediately but we were shocked that he was "done with us".The step grandfather has decided to drop all of us including his beloved grandchild and missed the birth of his 2nd so called grandchild. The biological grandmother accepts his decision and has moved forward, but we are hurt most because our children have been abandoned by him.My question is, is it wrong to think that because he had a grandfather role and he assumed it that he should if at all try to resolve the issues with the stepson for the sake of the grandchildren? Is that too much to expect? How is he accountable? What are his responsibilities?
- Should We Hold A Family Reunion? Some Things To Consider
- What are the benefits of families eating together?
- What can you tell me about clothing with bug protection?