Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I store my fresh garden fruits and vegetables?
- I want to put pre emergent down on my garden to control weeds and the tomato seeds from last year. The snow has melted. Is now the time and what should I use?
- When is the best time for transplanting Mint. I have some that is in a bad location and I need to move it.
- Do you have tips on pickling vegetables?
- I have two Espalier apple trees and I would like to know when is the best time to prune them and should they produce every year or do they only produce by cycle's (every so many years)?
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?