Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I recycle garden waste without composting?
- You have some history on the popularity of apples?
- This is my first year planting carrots. Should I try to germinate them indoors before planting outside? Also, is it too soon to plant them outside?
- My raspberry bushes are gigantic and are not producing berries. How do I prune them to avoid this? Can they be pruned right now or do I wait for Fall?
- I live in Lindon and have heavy clay soil. I have been adding leaves and grass to my garden soil and it still compacts rapidly. Can I use the compost from the green and public waste dept. on a vegetable garden?
- What do I do about squash bugs?
- I want to put pre emergent down on my garden to control weeds and the tomato seeds from last year. The snow has melted. Is now the time and what should I use?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?