Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
- My garden is infested with what I believe are burrowing wolf spiders. I know that they are not dangerous, but there are a LOT of them and they scare me and keep me from getting my gardening done. Is there a safe way to get rid of them?
- When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?
- I purchased several pepper plants from a local nursery this spring one of them I do not know if the fruit is a pepper. They are black fruit about the size of a grape, full of seeds, and they do not smell hot, all the others are jalapeno.
- I am having frustrations on how to water my tomatoes, some people say every 8-10 days, some every 2. Mine that get hit by sprinklers every 2-3 days at least have small green fruit my other bushes have only little buds and no fruit can you please clarify. Also I have one cherry tomato in a pot should that be watered differently than garden tomatoes?
- We just moved to Davis County and want to plant our first garden. What things will grow well? What should we avoid? When should we plant? Any other basic tips about our area would be appreciated.
- I have just discovered an ant colony in my outdoor herb pot. I noticed soil build up around a couple of the herbs, thyme and rosemary and also soil build up around the drain holes. This pot is 20 inches across and 15 inches deep. How can I get rid of the ants without damaging the herbs or poisoning my family? Thank you.
- Do you have information on water-wise annuals?