Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- I still have a lot of green tomatoes on the vine but it looks like frost is getting the better of them (the vines, not the fruit yet) the past few nights. I plan on using the tomatoes for Chili Sauce. If I pick the green tomatoes are they going to ripen inside? Is there a better way to get them ripened to use for chili sauce?
- I have 4 lovely crenshaw melons on my home garden vines -- 1 large, 2 medium, and 1 small. None of them have gone yellow/white yet! We survived the snow flakes last weekend (I covered everything), but I see we are about to get another "hit" this weekend! Is there ANYthing I can do to speed up their ripening?? I have cut back my watering of the vines, but sprinklers still go on automatically in the morning. Would any of the "usual" things people do to ripen melons indoors (paper bags, put them with a banana, etc.) do any good while they are still on the vine?? From everything I have read, if they are picked while they are still green, they will never ripen -- is this true? If I keep them well covered during our few nights of 32-33 due this weekend, will they survive on the vine to ripen?
- I have heard that some of my tomatoes have tomato blight. What is it and how do identify it? The leaves on the plants curl and then the plant dies. However, the fruit still sets and matures as the plant is dying.
- I've been told that broccoli gets worms or flies in it in this area. Is this true, and if so is there a pesticide or other way to prevent these pests?
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- I am having frustrations on how to water my tomatoes, some people say every 8-10 days, some every 2. Mine that get hit by sprinklers every 2-3 days at least have small green fruit my other bushes have only little buds and no fruit can you please clarify. Also I have one cherry tomato in a pot should that be watered differently than garden tomatoes?