Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My squash plants turned white and wilted this summer. What happened?
- You might be a gardener if...
- Can I recycle garden waste without composting?
- How do I control field bind weed?
- We just moved to Davis County and want to plant our first garden. What things will grow well? What should we avoid? When should we plant? Any other basic tips about our area would be appreciated.
- I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
- I have a climbing rose that I love and would like to take a cutting and start a new plant. What is the best way to do that?
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?