Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What do I do about squash bugs?
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- How many ears of corn grow on one stalk?
- Earlier this season we sprayed with Dursban, can we still eat the fruit?
- How do I get rid of snails and slugs?
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- Should I rotate my vegetable crops?
- I recently moved here from western Oregon, where they grew wonderful blueberries. Is it possible to grow blueberries here in Utah, Salt Lake County specifically? I've noticed that blueberries are not sold at the farmers' markets, and so far I haven't seen any blueberry bushes being sold in nurseries.