Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?
- I have a lot of earwigs and spiders in my garden and flower beds. How can I kill them off without making my bed unsafe to plant vegetables in the future?
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- How do I get rid of morning glory?
- What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?
- How many ears of corn grow on one stalk?
- My tomato plants look beautiful. However, most of the tomatoes, when they start to turn red, they also start to spoil and turn black from the bottom up. Why is that? Could it be bugs or too much water?