Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- Tomato tutorial
- Tomato Questions Answered
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- How can I store my fresh garden fruits and vegetables?
- What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
- I am wrapping up my garden for the year. I have been looking at adding horse manure to my garden soil to boost the organic matter in it. This year I added NutriMulch (turkey manure blend) and that worked out well, but was expensive. I'm concerned about the soil quality. I notice that it's pretty hard when in big dry clods. Would I be hurting my garden to add green horse manure now, and tilling it in? I've read a little about deficiencies in the soil because of too much horse manure, so if it's safe or even a good idea to add to a garden, how much is the right amount?