Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- Tomato tutorial
- My tomato plants look beautiful. However, most of the tomatoes, when they start to turn red, they also start to spoil and turn black from the bottom up. Why is that? Could it be bugs or too much water?
- When can I cut back my tulips and other spring bulbs?
- How do I go about planting yams? We have already started the roots forming in a jar of water but need to know how to plant them. Thanks for your response. Duane
- They sell blueberry bushes at Costco. Can they grow in Utah and if so what kind of soil prep is needed?