Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I live in Dayton,Id. I seem to have a lot of trouble with blossom end rot on my tomatoes. What could I be doing wrong? To much water not enough or wrong fertilizer? Need suggestions.
- What is the shelf life of fertilizer? I have some bags that have been stored in an outside shed and wondered whether they can be used or should be discarded.
- Putting more color in your landscape
- My raspberry bushes are gigantic and are not producing berries. How do I prune them to avoid this? Can they be pruned right now or do I wait for Fall?
- When is the best time for transplanting Mint. I have some that is in a bad location and I need to move it.
- How do I control field bind weed?
- Our neighborhood has a group that meets once a month and learns about a topic of interest. In March we are planning on learning about gardening. My question is do you have volunteers who would be willing to come out and teach us about the basics of gardening(soil prep., planting times, pest control, etc.)?
- Can I recycle garden waste without composting?