Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- Winter Vegetable Gardening
- We just moved to Davis County and want to plant our first garden. What things will grow well? What should we avoid? When should we plant? Any other basic tips about our area would be appreciated.
- I have heard that some of my tomatoes have tomato blight. What is it and how do identify it? The leaves on the plants curl and then the plant dies. However, the fruit still sets and matures as the plant is dying.
- I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- Do you have tips for growing water lilies?