Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am looking for information on when pumkins are ripe.
- My squash plants turned white and wilted this summer. What happened?
- Do you have information on spring-blooming perennials?
- I heard there is an organism in garden soil that can be harmful to pregnant women. Is this true?
- I live in Dayton,Id. I seem to have a lot of trouble with blossom end rot on my tomatoes. What could I be doing wrong? To much water not enough or wrong fertilizer? Need suggestions.
- Are there any crops I can plant now (mid-July) in my garden as my early vegetables finish? My sugar snap peas, onions, beets, spinach, etc. have all left empty space in the garden I'd like to put to use. What are the best choices for fall harvest in the Salt Lake Valley?
- I would like to plant vegetables in containers this winter. What can you tell me about indoor gardening?
- A look at gardening catalog terms