Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What trees are recommended for West Jordan (clay soil).
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am buying a new house in Salt Lake County, and the entire back yard is weeds. I want to put in a garden towards the back and fill in the rest with grass. What is the best way to kill the weeds completely, without killing the new grass and affecting the garden?
- What can I do now to prevent weeds in my lawn?
- How do I prune my roses?
- There are yellow jackets in my yard, how do I control them?
- When will my flowering shrubs bloom, and when should I prune them and my evergreens?
- What is a pre-emergent and a post-emergent?
- Our scrub oak is taking over our view, but efforts to trim have resulted in visible cuts and dead branches near the cuts. Do we need a professional, or can it be done well by a lay person?
- How late in the fall season can you lay sod in northern Utah?