Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- In preparing my soil for vegetable gardening, I've added too much chemical fertilizer. I haven't planted anything yet. Is it too late to fix this?
- My garden is infested with what I believe are burrowing wolf spiders. I know that they are not dangerous, but there are a LOT of them and they scare me and keep me from getting my gardening done. Is there a safe way to get rid of them?
- I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
- How do I store my summer bulbs?
- Can I recycle garden waste without composting?
- We moved here recently into a brand new neighborhood and are just now having a landscape Co. come in and lay sprinklers, top soil and sod. We will be planting bushes and trees. Question: Is it a waste of money, time and effort to try to establish perennials at this late date into virgin soil? Or should I wait until spring to do that part of establishing a flower garden?
- When, how and what do I spray my apple, cherry and peach trees with? I have inherited 7 fruit trees and I have never grown fruit trees before.
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?