Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there some place in the Salt Lake area where I can donate my garden snails? I read that thrushes and ducks (along with many other critters such as beetles, which I don't want to introduce into my garden) will eat snails. I know I could kill the snails using a variety of methods, but it seems like somebody (not me!) might like to eat them. Ideas?
- Last year I had a problem in the fall with my tomatoes cracking. I have heard that it is because of uneven watering conditions. I have also been told to plant tomatoes that are less apt to crack. Can you recommend a variety that is less likely to crack? Thanks.
- How do I control field bind weed?
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- how many eggplants do you get from one plant.
- I understand that Ace 55 tomatoes are low in acid. Is it unwise to use them for canning even if Lemon Juice is added?
- I need info on the care and maintenance of a Christmas Poinsetta. In the past I have lost them and really wish to keep this one alive to add to my current household of plants.
- I would like to plant red seedless grapes. What time of the year and what variety work in Utah.