Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I control field bind weed?
- Should I rotate my vegetable crops?
- I planted my tomatoes last Thursday, May 22. It was just before all this rain and colder air came in. Now all the plants leaves are turning yellow/cream color, except for the veins are staying green. Some neighbors said they might have had too much water, I have never had tomatoes do this before.
- I have a climbing rose that I love and would like to take a cutting and start a new plant. What is the best way to do that?
- Putting more color in your landscape
- Do you have tips on pickling vegetables?
- I have heard that some of my tomatoes have tomato blight. What is it and how do identify it? The leaves on the plants curl and then the plant dies. However, the fruit still sets and matures as the plant is dying.
- Why are tomatoes turning black (dark) from the bottom up when they begin to ripen. They are also dark on the inside.