Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- What do I do about squash bugs?
- This is my first year planting carrots. Should I try to germinate them indoors before planting outside? Also, is it too soon to plant them outside?
- A week ago I was given an easter lily with white trumpet flowers. The plant was very dry, so I watered it, and it dose seem healthy. The blossoms are gone. 1) What, where and when is the best time to plant outside? I would like to plant it in a pot with other flowers. 2) The spot is quite shady, gets a little sun, will it be ok? 3) How should I winterize the plant when it gets cold, so I can have it come out nicely next year? 4) Will it multiply, where I can get other plants? or, How can I plant other starts from the plant? 5) Is there literature on growing easter lilys in Utah? 6) Can I expect blossoms again this summer or fall?
- I found a spider in my garden among some weeds that matches the description of a black widow except it has three distinct white dots on its back.
- They sell blueberry bushes at Costco. Can they grow in Utah and if so what kind of soil prep is needed?
- My raspberry bushes are gigantic and are not producing berries. How do I prune them to avoid this? Can they be pruned right now or do I wait for Fall?