Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get rid of morning glory?
- By the end of June, our apple tree looked sickly, with faded, curling brown leaves. I am wondering if the leaves look the way they do because my husband doesn't spray regularly or because the tree is not getting enough water in our arid climate. When he does stick to a schedule, it seems that the leaves don't look much better. This is a tree that is nearly twenty years old. I have never noticed an infestation of bugs. Apples have gotten smaller and smaller by the year, most have worms. The tree is in our front yard and I really would like it to look healthy, regardless of whether or not we get eatable fruit. What should we do?
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- I have two Espalier apple trees and I would like to know when is the best time to prune them and should they produce every year or do they only produce by cycle's (every so many years)?
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?
- I was wondering if you could tell me where to find the planting schedule for Utah. Could you also tell me gardening plants that tend to grow better than others here in Utah? Thank you