Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Putting more color in your landscape
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- I would like to fertilize for weeds, but it has been so hot lately. Is there anything I can do this time of the year to kill weeds in my lawn, and if so, should I use granules or a spray?
- do ants eat one another?
- When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?
- I would like to plant red seedless grapes. What time of the year and what variety work in Utah.
- By the end of June, our apple tree looked sickly, with faded, curling brown leaves. I am wondering if the leaves look the way they do because my husband doesn't spray regularly or because the tree is not getting enough water in our arid climate. When he does stick to a schedule, it seems that the leaves don't look much better. This is a tree that is nearly twenty years old. I have never noticed an infestation of bugs. Apples have gotten smaller and smaller by the year, most have worms. The tree is in our front yard and I really would like it to look healthy, regardless of whether or not we get eatable fruit. What should we do?
- I am growing corn in a large garden box. My corn stalks are now five feet tall with several leaves, but none have any ears visible yet. When are ears supposed to be evident on a corn stalk?