Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- Do you have nutrient information on fall vegetables?
- I have just discovered an ant colony in my outdoor herb pot. I noticed soil build up around a couple of the herbs, thyme and rosemary and also soil build up around the drain holes. This pot is 20 inches across and 15 inches deep. How can I get rid of the ants without damaging the herbs or poisoning my family? Thank you.
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?
- do ants eat one another?
- I would like to plant red seedless grapes. What time of the year and what variety work in Utah.
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.