Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I would like to plant red seedless grapes. What time of the year and what variety work in Utah.
- I have some shrubs that have been dying off in a wierd manner. Just sections at a time will completly die in a matter of a day or so, not even time to try and treat it. There are no outward signs of bugs and the rest of the shrub will be perfectly healthy. It has done this to more than one of my shrubs and also done this to more than one kind of shrub. It started last summer where I lost part of a couple and one hole shrub. I thought I had it taken care of by the end of the summer but when I mowed last week for the first time I noticed I have almost totaly lost another and there are spots on some others. The plants have been here for as many as 10 years or so and are very well taken care of. The only thing I can think of is about 3 years ago I put new plastic down and new bark, could the new plastic cause this.
- When can I cut back my tulips and other spring bulbs?
- I have just discovered an ant colony in my outdoor herb pot. I noticed soil build up around a couple of the herbs, thyme and rosemary and also soil build up around the drain holes. This pot is 20 inches across and 15 inches deep. How can I get rid of the ants without damaging the herbs or poisoning my family? Thank you.
- when should I plaint string beans
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- Do you have tips for growing water lilies?
- do ants eat one another?