Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Earlier this season we sprayed with Dursban, can we still eat the fruit?
- What is the shelf life of fertilizer? I have some bags that have been stored in an outside shed and wondered whether they can be used or should be discarded.
- When, how and what do I spray my apple, cherry and peach trees with? I have inherited 7 fruit trees and I have never grown fruit trees before.
- I understand that Ace 55 tomatoes are low in acid. Is it unwise to use them for canning even if Lemon Juice is added?
- I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
- I was wondering if you could tell me where to find the planting schedule for Utah. Could you also tell me gardening plants that tend to grow better than others here in Utah? Thank you
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?
- I recently moved here from western Oregon, where they grew wonderful blueberries. Is it possible to grow blueberries here in Utah, Salt Lake County specifically? I've noticed that blueberries are not sold at the farmers' markets, and so far I haven't seen any blueberry bushes being sold in nurseries.