Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have just discovered an ant colony in my outdoor herb pot. I noticed soil build up around a couple of the herbs, thyme and rosemary and also soil build up around the drain holes. This pot is 20 inches across and 15 inches deep. How can I get rid of the ants without damaging the herbs or poisoning my family? Thank you.
- How do I know when to cover tomatoes so the do not freeze?
- Our neighborhood has a group that meets once a month and learns about a topic of interest. In March we are planning on learning about gardening. My question is do you have volunteers who would be willing to come out and teach us about the basics of gardening(soil prep., planting times, pest control, etc.)?
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- Why are tomatoes turning black (dark) from the bottom up when they begin to ripen. They are also dark on the inside.
- Can I grow strawberries in pots? Will they survive winter in pots? Will they produce if they only get afternoon sun? Where can I learn more on this topic?
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- I purchased several pepper plants from a local nursery this spring one of them I do not know if the fruit is a pepper. They are black fruit about the size of a grape, full of seeds, and they do not smell hot, all the others are jalapeno.