Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am growing corn in a large garden box. My corn stalks are now five feet tall with several leaves, but none have any ears visible yet. When are ears supposed to be evident on a corn stalk?
- Do you have tips for growing water lilies?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- A week ago I was given an easter lily with white trumpet flowers. The plant was very dry, so I watered it, and it dose seem healthy. The blossoms are gone. 1) What, where and when is the best time to plant outside? I would like to plant it in a pot with other flowers. 2) The spot is quite shady, gets a little sun, will it be ok? 3) How should I winterize the plant when it gets cold, so I can have it come out nicely next year? 4) Will it multiply, where I can get other plants? or, How can I plant other starts from the plant? 5) Is there literature on growing easter lilys in Utah? 6) Can I expect blossoms again this summer or fall?
- I would like to fertilize for weeds, but it has been so hot lately. Is there anything I can do this time of the year to kill weeds in my lawn, and if so, should I use granules or a spray?
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- I have just discovered an ant colony in my outdoor herb pot. I noticed soil build up around a couple of the herbs, thyme and rosemary and also soil build up around the drain holes. This pot is 20 inches across and 15 inches deep. How can I get rid of the ants without damaging the herbs or poisoning my family? Thank you.
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?