Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
- They sell blueberry bushes at Costco. Can they grow in Utah and if so what kind of soil prep is needed?
- How do I go about planting yams? We have already started the roots forming in a jar of water but need to know how to plant them. Thanks for your response. Duane
- Do you have tips for growing cauliflower and celery?
- In preparing my soil for vegetable gardening, I've added too much chemical fertilizer. I haven't planted anything yet. Is it too late to fix this?
- I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
- My garden is infested with what I believe are burrowing wolf spiders. I know that they are not dangerous, but there are a LOT of them and they scare me and keep me from getting my gardening done. Is there a safe way to get rid of them?
- Can I grow strawberries in pots? Will they survive winter in pots? Will they produce if they only get afternoon sun? Where can I learn more on this topic?