Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Our neighborhood has a group that meets once a month and learns about a topic of interest. In March we are planning on learning about gardening. My question is do you have volunteers who would be willing to come out and teach us about the basics of gardening(soil prep., planting times, pest control, etc.)?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
- I live in Dayton,Id. I seem to have a lot of trouble with blossom end rot on my tomatoes. What could I be doing wrong? To much water not enough or wrong fertilizer? Need suggestions.
- Tomato tutorial
- A week ago I was given an easter lily with white trumpet flowers. The plant was very dry, so I watered it, and it dose seem healthy. The blossoms are gone. 1) What, where and when is the best time to plant outside? I would like to plant it in a pot with other flowers. 2) The spot is quite shady, gets a little sun, will it be ok? 3) How should I winterize the plant when it gets cold, so I can have it come out nicely next year? 4) Will it multiply, where I can get other plants? or, How can I plant other starts from the plant? 5) Is there literature on growing easter lilys in Utah? 6) Can I expect blossoms again this summer or fall?
- I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
- When should I spray my apple and apricat trees to prevent worms in the fruit? What product should I use? I planted a plum tree last fall, what should I do for it now?