Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When should I spray my apple and apricat trees to prevent worms in the fruit? What product should I use? I planted a plum tree last fall, what should I do for it now?
- Last year I had a problem in the fall with my tomatoes cracking. I have heard that it is because of uneven watering conditions. I have also been told to plant tomatoes that are less apt to crack. Can you recommend a variety that is less likely to crack? Thanks.
- I planted a garden last year and some animal kept eating it and we didn't yield anything from it. Aside from putting a fence around the garden is there anything else I could do?
- What do I do about squash bugs?
- Tomato Questions Answered
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- A week ago I was given an easter lily with white trumpet flowers. The plant was very dry, so I watered it, and it dose seem healthy. The blossoms are gone. 1) What, where and when is the best time to plant outside? I would like to plant it in a pot with other flowers. 2) The spot is quite shady, gets a little sun, will it be ok? 3) How should I winterize the plant when it gets cold, so I can have it come out nicely next year? 4) Will it multiply, where I can get other plants? or, How can I plant other starts from the plant? 5) Is there literature on growing easter lilys in Utah? 6) Can I expect blossoms again this summer or fall?
- We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?