Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I heard there is an organism in garden soil that can be harmful to pregnant women. Is this true?
- I have a climbing rose that I love and would like to take a cutting and start a new plant. What is the best way to do that?
- How do I go about planting yams? We have already started the roots forming in a jar of water but need to know how to plant them. Thanks for your response. Duane
- How can I stay on top of yard and garden problems?
- I planted six Euonymus alatus compacta (burning bush) two years ago. The have not done well. They leaf beautifully in the spring, and then, regardless how much water I give them, the leaves turn brown around the edges and they look like they are dying. The next spring, I start all over again. Any suggestions?
- My tomato plants look beautiful. However, most of the tomatoes, when they start to turn red, they also start to spoil and turn black from the bottom up. Why is that? Could it be bugs or too much water?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?