Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I go about planting yams? We have already started the roots forming in a jar of water but need to know how to plant them. Thanks for your response. Duane
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- Earlier this season we sprayed with Dursban, can we still eat the fruit?
- Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?
- What is the shelf life of fertilizer? I have some bags that have been stored in an outside shed and wondered whether they can be used or should be discarded.
- how many eggplants do you get from one plant.