Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a climbing rose that I love and would like to take a cutting and start a new plant. What is the best way to do that?
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?
- When should I spray my apple and apricat trees to prevent worms in the fruit? What product should I use? I planted a plum tree last fall, what should I do for it now?
- I am growing corn in a large garden box. My corn stalks are now five feet tall with several leaves, but none have any ears visible yet. When are ears supposed to be evident on a corn stalk?
- How can I stay on top of yard and garden problems?
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem