Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?
- I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- I planted tomatoes last weekend because it looked like we were going to have warm weather, but yikes! it says it will snow tonight. How can I protect my little tomato plants?
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?