Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension doesn't recommend that homeowners treat for termite infestations, unless it is a small infestation in a limited area. Read more about termites and how to treat them in the USU Extension publication titled "Subterranean Termites", available at http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/8.pdf
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?