Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension doesn't recommend that homeowners treat for termite infestations, unless it is a small infestation in a limited area. Read more about termites and how to treat them in the USU Extension publication titled "Subterranean Termites", available at http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/8.pdf
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?