Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension doesn't recommend that homeowners treat for termite infestations, unless it is a small infestation in a limited area. Read more about termites and how to treat them in the USU Extension publication titled "Subterranean Termites", available at http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/8.pdf
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?