Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension doesn't recommend that homeowners treat for termite infestations, unless it is a small infestation in a limited area. Read more about termites and how to treat them in the USU Extension publication titled "Subterranean Termites", available at http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/8.pdf
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?