Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension doesn't recommend that homeowners treat for termite infestations, unless it is a small infestation in a limited area. Read more about termites and how to treat them in the USU Extension publication titled "Subterranean Termites", available at http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/8.pdf
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?