Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I notice groups of about 4 or 5 pine needles buried into the flower beds and am wondering what type of bug is pulling them into the ground in the fall. They do not get ther naturally because of the way they are sticking out of the ground. Half buried. I am just wondering what creature this might be and do I need to do something about it?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Leaves on my maple tree have turned yellow, but the veins are green. Is this an iron problem?
- What fall gardening tasks will help reduce plant pests next year?
- Do you have tips on firewise landscaping?
- How can I make my lawnmower safe?
- How do I kill gophers in my lawn?
- When should I be pruning my roses?
- Do you have tips for newly planted trees?
- Is it healthy for Kentucky Bluegrass to be kept at a cutting height of 2 inches if a reel mower (as opposed to a mower with rotary blades) is used?