Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When, how and what do I spray my apple, cherry and peach trees with? I have inherited 7 fruit trees and I have never grown fruit trees before.
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension offers current tree fruit pest advisories at this webpage: http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories
And you can download the "Home Orchard Pest Management Guide" from this webpage: http://extension.usu.edu/htm/publications/publication=6222
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- How can I protect my raspberries from insect pests?
- My raspberry bushes are gigantic and are not producing berries. How do I prune them to avoid this? Can they be pruned right now or do I wait for Fall?
- how many eggplants do you get from one plant.
- I would like to plant red seedless grapes. What time of the year and what variety work in Utah.
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- I would like to plant vegetables in containers this winter. What can you tell me about indoor gardening?
- I have a lot of earwigs and spiders in my garden and flower beds. How can I kill them off without making my bed unsafe to plant vegetables in the future?