Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When, how and what do I spray my apple, cherry and peach trees with? I have inherited 7 fruit trees and I have never grown fruit trees before.
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension offers current tree fruit pest advisories at this webpage: http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories
And you can download the "Home Orchard Pest Management Guide" from this webpage: http://extension.usu.edu/htm/publications/publication=6222
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many ears of corn grow on one stalk?
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- I planted 2 plum trees several years ago. The 3rd year I had a huge crop. The next 2 years the leaves had what I think is peach leaf curl or at least that's how it made the leaves look. I sprayed both years with no improvement. This year I've also sprayed but after blossoming, the leafing is very sickly, the leaves done even really form, they just make tiny clusters of pale spikes that look like tiny curled leaves. Is there anything I can so short of digging them out? Can they be saved or I am better off just starting from scratch? How to I make sure what is there doesn't contaminate the new trees? Thanks.
- I found a spider in my garden among some weeds that matches the description of a black widow except it has three distinct white dots on its back.
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?