Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When, how and what do I spray my apple, cherry and peach trees with? I have inherited 7 fruit trees and I have never grown fruit trees before.
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension offers current tree fruit pest advisories at this webpage: http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories
And you can download the "Home Orchard Pest Management Guide" from this webpage: http://extension.usu.edu/htm/publications/publication=6222
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- You might be a gardener if...
- Putting more color in your landscape
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- Should I rotate my vegetable crops?
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- When should I spray my apple and apricat trees to prevent worms in the fruit? What product should I use? I planted a plum tree last fall, what should I do for it now?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- do ants eat one another?