Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension regularly updates their online Tree Fruit Pest Advisories at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories
Take a look and see what pests are out there currently.
You can download the "Home Orchard Pest Management Guide" from this webpage: http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/factsheets/. It lists the common orchard pests and gives recommendations for managing the pests.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for growing cauliflower and celery?
- We have some shrubs in front of our senior center. Some are brown, others are perfectly green, and one is half green and half brown. I've taken three pictures I can e-mail if you want. Could you possibly help me diagnose the problem?
- Tomato tutorial
- I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
- My raspberry bushes are gigantic and are not producing berries. How do I prune them to avoid this? Can they be pruned right now or do I wait for Fall?
- How can I stay on top of yard and garden problems?
- I have a poinsettia that is about three years old. The first year it bloomed beautifully, then last year and now this year, just before the holidays, the leaves wither and fall off. I have not changed anything carewise. It is in an ideal place, gets plenty of dark hours, no drafts, filtered sun, and just enough water. Why is it doing this?
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?