Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension regularly updates their online Tree Fruit Pest Advisories at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories
Take a look and see what pests are out there currently.
You can download the "Home Orchard Pest Management Guide" from this webpage: http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/factsheets/. It lists the common orchard pests and gives recommendations for managing the pests.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?
- I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
- Why are tomatoes turning black (dark) from the bottom up when they begin to ripen. They are also dark on the inside.
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
- Do you have information on spring-blooming perennials?
- I understand that Ace 55 tomatoes are low in acid. Is it unwise to use them for canning even if Lemon Juice is added?