Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My blue spruce shrubs are turning brown and look like they are dying. What is wrong?
Rate This FAQ
Blue spruce can suffer when soil is too wet or too dry, or when irrigation water is salty.
Here's a link to some excellent information about spruce and possible pests or environmental problems: http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/GARDEN/PLANTS/spruce.html
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- we would like to plant a cherry tree in our backyard for the fruit and the shade. what would be the proper kind to purchase,we like sweet cherries.
- How can I conserve water and still have a nice lawn?
- I have a lawn with necrotic ring, it has been treated with f:stop. Question; Future construction will remove much of the sod. Should I treat the soil before I lay new sod.
- Do you have tips for edging my lawn?
- We bought a new home with no turf established in the backyard. Do you offer any advice for putting in our own yard?
- Do you have tips for naturalizing a landscape with bulbs?
- Do you test soil?
- We have thousands of little green worms/caterpillars hanging from webs in our trees, eating the leaves til they are bare. What can we do to get rid of them?