Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension collects weather data and insect traps from sites around Utah, then computes the data in a model, and shares projected spray dates with all Utahns. You can download regular pest advisories from the USU Extension Integrated Pest Management website at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/treefruit
On that website you will also find information about how to sign up to for the Tree Fruit IPM Advisory e-mail distribution list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- when should I plaint string beans
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- Should I rotate my vegetable crops?
- Is the use of manure safe for the vegetable garden?
- I need info on the care and maintenance of a Christmas Poinsetta. In the past I have lost them and really wish to keep this one alive to add to my current household of plants.
- Earlier this season we sprayed with Dursban, can we still eat the fruit?
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- You might be a gardener if...