Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension collects weather data and insect traps from sites around Utah, then computes the data in a model, and shares projected spray dates with all Utahns. You can download regular pest advisories from the USU Extension Integrated Pest Management website at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/treefruit
On that website you will also find information about how to sign up to for the Tree Fruit IPM Advisory e-mail distribution list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I planted six Euonymus alatus compacta (burning bush) two years ago. The have not done well. They leaf beautifully in the spring, and then, regardless how much water I give them, the leaves turn brown around the edges and they look like they are dying. The next spring, I start all over again. Any suggestions?
- Do you have tips on pickling vegetables?
- When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- I purchased several pepper plants from a local nursery this spring one of them I do not know if the fruit is a pepper. They are black fruit about the size of a grape, full of seeds, and they do not smell hot, all the others are jalapeno.
- I want to find out about the master gardener program, my computer wont let me link, can you give me more info or a different link address or something. I want to know sign up date class times, location, cost and if aid is available. Thanks so much for your help.
- What is the best way to get rid of morning glory in my lawn and garden?
- I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?