Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension collects weather data and insect traps from sites around Utah, then computes the data in a model, and shares projected spray dates with all Utahns. You can download regular pest advisories from the USU Extension Integrated Pest Management website at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/treefruit
On that website you will also find information about how to sign up to for the Tree Fruit IPM Advisory e-mail distribution list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- Do you have information on spring-blooming perennials?
- We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
- do ants eat one another?
- Can I recycle garden waste without composting?
- How do I know when to cover tomatoes so the do not freeze?
- How do I prune my raspberries?