Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension collects weather data and insect traps from sites around Utah, then computes the data in a model, and shares projected spray dates with all Utahns. You can download regular pest advisories from the USU Extension Integrated Pest Management website at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/treefruit
On that website you will also find information about how to sign up to for the Tree Fruit IPM Advisory e-mail distribution list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why are tomatoes turning black (dark) from the bottom up when they begin to ripen. They are also dark on the inside.
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- Tomato tutorial
- I have a poinsettia that is about three years old. The first year it bloomed beautifully, then last year and now this year, just before the holidays, the leaves wither and fall off. I have not changed anything carewise. It is in an ideal place, gets plenty of dark hours, no drafts, filtered sun, and just enough water. Why is it doing this?
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
- I have a reliance peach tree, 3rd year in the ground, and this year I noticed almost all of the branch tips were black, down about 3 inches. Some of the leaves started to brown spot and turn yellow, eventually falling. Also some of the branched produce fruit, but no foliage, the fruit is very weak and just falls in a light breeze. What can I do to correct this ?
- When is the best time for transplanting Mint. I have some that is in a bad location and I need to move it.
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?