Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When should I spray my apple and apricat trees to prevent worms in the fruit? What product should I use? I planted a plum tree last fall, what should I do for it now?
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension regularly updates their online Tree Fruit Pest Advisories at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories
Take a look and see what pests are out there currently.
You can download the "Home Orchard Pest Management Guide" from this webpage: http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/factsheets/. It lists the common orchard pests and gives recommendations for managing the pests.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- Tomato Questions Answered
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- Earlier this season we sprayed with Dursban, can we still eat the fruit?
- We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
- I am looking for information on when pumkins are ripe.
- I live in Lindon and have heavy clay soil. I have been adding leaves and grass to my garden soil and it still compacts rapidly. Can I use the compost from the green and public waste dept. on a vegetable garden?