Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension collects weather data and insect traps from sites around Utah, then computes the data in a model, and shares projected spray dates with all Utahns. You can download regular pest advisories from the USU Extension Integrated Pest Management website at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/treefruit
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We just moved to Davis County and want to plant our first garden. What things will grow well? What should we avoid? When should we plant? Any other basic tips about our area would be appreciated.
- Can I grow strawberries in pots? Will they survive winter in pots? Will they produce if they only get afternoon sun? Where can I learn more on this topic?
- How do I store my summer bulbs?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- When is the best time for transplanting Mint. I have some that is in a bad location and I need to move it.
- I still have a lot of green tomatoes on the vine but it looks like frost is getting the better of them (the vines, not the fruit yet) the past few nights. I plan on using the tomatoes for Chili Sauce. If I pick the green tomatoes are they going to ripen inside? Is there a better way to get them ripened to use for chili sauce?
- You might be a gardener if...
- I planted 2 plum trees several years ago. The 3rd year I had a huge crop. The next 2 years the leaves had what I think is peach leaf curl or at least that's how it made the leaves look. I sprayed both years with no improvement. This year I've also sprayed but after blossoming, the leafing is very sickly, the leaves done even really form, they just make tiny clusters of pale spikes that look like tiny curled leaves. Is there anything I can so short of digging them out? Can they be saved or I am better off just starting from scratch? How to I make sure what is there doesn't contaminate the new trees? Thanks.