Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension collects weather data and insect traps from sites around Utah, then computes the data in a model, and shares projected spray dates with all Utahns. You can download regular pest advisories from the USU Extension Integrated Pest Management website at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/treefruit
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I recycle garden waste without composting?
- I am having frustrations on how to water my tomatoes, some people say every 8-10 days, some every 2. Mine that get hit by sprinklers every 2-3 days at least have small green fruit my other bushes have only little buds and no fruit can you please clarify. Also I have one cherry tomato in a pot should that be watered differently than garden tomatoes?
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
- I would like to know the cost of nematodes for flower gardens and where I might be able to purchase some or have some mailed to me here in Farmington. Is there somewhere along the Wasatch Front I can purchase this type of nematodes?
- What do I do about squash bugs?
- We just moved to Davis County and want to plant our first garden. What things will grow well? What should we avoid? When should we plant? Any other basic tips about our area would be appreciated.
- We moved here recently into a brand new neighborhood and are just now having a landscape Co. come in and lay sprinklers, top soil and sod. We will be planting bushes and trees. Question: Is it a waste of money, time and effort to try to establish perennials at this late date into virgin soil? Or should I wait until spring to do that part of establishing a flower garden?