Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension collects weather data and insect traps from sites around Utah, then computes the data in a model, and shares projected spray dates with all Utahns. You can download regular pest advisories from the USU Extension Integrated Pest Management website at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/treefruit
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Earlier this season we sprayed with Dursban, can we still eat the fruit?
- I am growing corn in a large garden box. My corn stalks are now five feet tall with several leaves, but none have any ears visible yet. When are ears supposed to be evident on a corn stalk?
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
- I live in Lindon and have heavy clay soil. I have been adding leaves and grass to my garden soil and it still compacts rapidly. Can I use the compost from the green and public waste dept. on a vegetable garden?
- I left my carrots in the ground over winter this year without mulching them. Now it is May and they have resumed growing. We pulled a few out and, other than a little bit of woodiness they seem to be okay. Is it safe to eat carrots that have been left so long in the ground with no mulch?
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- I would like to know the cost of nematodes for flower gardens and where I might be able to purchase some or have some mailed to me here in Farmington. Is there somewhere along the Wasatch Front I can purchase this type of nematodes?