Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension collects weather data and insect traps from sites around Utah, then computes the data in a model, and shares projected spray dates with all Utahns. You can download regular pest advisories from the USU Extension Integrated Pest Management website at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/treefruit
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have nutrient information on fall vegetables?
- I have a poinsettia that is about three years old. The first year it bloomed beautifully, then last year and now this year, just before the holidays, the leaves wither and fall off. I have not changed anything carewise. It is in an ideal place, gets plenty of dark hours, no drafts, filtered sun, and just enough water. Why is it doing this?
- I've been told that broccoli gets worms or flies in it in this area. Is this true, and if so is there a pesticide or other way to prevent these pests?
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- I am looking for information on when pumkins are ripe.
- I started my Basil from seed and they were doing great, now something is eating them. The plants outside and inside. One insect looks like a nat the other one has feelers out front and is very small and fast. What should I spray them with? Should I use bark around them?
- My raspberry bushes are gigantic and are not producing berries. How do I prune them to avoid this? Can they be pruned right now or do I wait for Fall?
- I have heard that black walnut sawdust should not be used in composting. People have told me it is poisonous to other plants. Is that true. I have several bushels of sawdust and would hate to send it to the land fill, but don't want to poison my garden either.