Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension collects weather data and insect traps from sites around Utah, then computes the data in a model, and shares projected spray dates with all Utahns. You can download regular pest advisories from the USU Extension Integrated Pest Management website at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/treefruit
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a lot of earwigs and spiders in my garden and flower beds. How can I kill them off without making my bed unsafe to plant vegetables in the future?
- Is there some place in the Salt Lake area where I can donate my garden snails? I read that thrushes and ducks (along with many other critters such as beetles, which I don't want to introduce into my garden) will eat snails. I know I could kill the snails using a variety of methods, but it seems like somebody (not me!) might like to eat them. Ideas?
- I have cucumber plants that I started growing from seeds in march of this year. I replanted about 2 weeks ago into a 20 gallon tub. I put the plant in a back room where the sun comes in alot, it started growing really well then i put the plant out side during the day and bring it in at night. Since then the leaves have started turning brown on the edges and it doesn't look very good. I have a tomato plant also and it is doing just fine, its very green and getting bigger by the minute. Do you have any suggestions for me?
- I left my carrots in the ground over winter this year without mulching them. Now it is May and they have resumed growing. We pulled a few out and, other than a little bit of woodiness they seem to be okay. Is it safe to eat carrots that have been left so long in the ground with no mulch?
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- Tomato tutorial
- When do I pick my watermelon?