Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension collects weather data and insect traps from sites around Utah, then computes the data in a model, and shares projected spray dates with all Utahns. You can download regular pest advisories from the USU Extension Integrated Pest Management website at http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/treefruit
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
- How do I get rid of snails and slugs?
- I would like to plant vegetables in containers this winter. What can you tell me about indoor gardening?
- When is the best time for transplanting Mint. I have some that is in a bad location and I need to move it.
- What is the best way to get rid of morning glory in my lawn and garden?
- Do you have information on water-wise annuals?
- Do you have tips for growing water lilies?
- Winter Vegetable Gardening